Alpine Surveys are seeking an enthusiastic Building Surveyor to join our growing team, preferably degree qualified, however excellent personal qualities and a HNC or HND in Building studies would be considered.
We are looking for somebody with at least ten years experience in surveying buildings for defects and deterioration, along with moisture ingress and damp.
The surveyor must have excellent and proven experience in detecting building defects and deterioration, and have a sound knowledge regarding the effects deterioration and defects will have on a building.
The surveys to be undertaken include:
- Damp and moisture ingress surveys
- Building condition surveys
- Homebuyers surveys
- Cavity wall surveys
- Roof leak surveys
Alpine Surveys are a small, but very much recognised and growing consultancy, that specialise in accurately resolving issues in properties of all ages. Utilising our valuable experience, and the latest in technology including Thermal Imaging, inspections cameras and moisture assessment, we resolve issues that others fail to resolve throughout the South of England. We are totally independent, and are not associated with any contractors or damp proofing companies. In addition we provide aerial surveys of properties, aerial filming of properties for marketing purposes, water leak detection, and waste water consultancy. Our customer feedback and references on internet systems detail our success and level of professionalism and accuracy.
We are looking for a Surveyor suitably based to cover Greater London and the South East. There will obviously be driving involved to the survey locations, and we are seeking a flexible person to cover the surveys required (generally two per day). Up to a months on site training will be provided, in order to ensure company consistency with surveying techniques and report production.
- The undertaking of accurate Surveys (mainly domestic properties)
- Excellent report writing whilst utilising our in house survey app.
- Professional and courteous image towards our clients
- Be flexible and keen to work with and support our growing team
- Preferably degree qualified (HNC or HND considered)
- At least ten years building surveying experience
- Able to work without supervision with excellent organisational skills
- Full clean driving licence
- An up to date CRB check will be required
In return we are offering the chance to work in our professional and friendly team, and are looking to offer the following package:
- Salary between £33,000 to £42,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 20 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays
- Provision of the latest survey equipment
- Excellent on site training
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent